Is it same with her too?

I am slowly loosing this grip of someone I held so strong! Vanishing wishes, along with promises of our hopes and dreams!
And though the season has changed,
The "love" is still here but Your "love for me" is changed for "someone else". Its hard to believe the fact that someone with so many memories,
is Holding someone else!

But, I am trying to hold myself strong
and pretend everything is fine. You might be laughing at my condition now But I will definitely come back with my sparkle someday!
They say, Love never change!
But they never told you that "loved one" might change.

I always wonder, Is it same with her too?
Are those promises you made with me, You made with her too?
those dreams we made together, Do you imagine those dreams with her too?
How can you suddenly replace that love so easily? How can you replace all those memories with someone new?
I got thousands of reason to "hate you" but still my heart wont let you go but you did it in just a blink of an eye as if it was so easy!





I still remember the day we met for the first time. That intense gaze you gave me and I turned all red. You held my hand and promised to never leave. We promised to stay together forever. You gave me that hope! That love! That feeling which I always adored the most. Is this all same with her now too? Do you look at her the same way you looked at me? With same intensity? With same depth? With same love?

We talked about stars, moon, life plans, dreams, Our wedding theme, Our children's name and even name of our cute little puppies that we will adopt. Do you plan these things with her now too?
I still remember those warm hugs and beautiful forehead kisses of yours.  I still remember the time you had tears on your eyes when I was not okay. I still remember those silly late night calls and messages. Does this thing repeats now for her too?





I always believed in you, Trusted you, Loved you! and I cant imagine of putting someone else in my life when I still got thousands of reason to! But why it was so easy for you?

You loved my jealousy, You loved my insecurities, You loved my stubborn childish behavior but then you left me complaining about the same thing you fell in love with. You left me for someone better! Are you planning do the same thing in her life too?

I was your strength, Your love of life! you promised me that you would always flourish smile on my face, but then I was all in tears, begging for you to stay but you left me for someone else. I was scattered into pieces, feeling numb and helpless and then I still called you to save me but You rather chose me to die! Are you going to do same in her life too? I am asking you this one last time, baby do you feel the same for her that you once felt for me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The unsent letter :)

Self Love ♥️

Eternal love