A mess ☺️

She: No, you are not ready to be with a mess like me. I am stubborn, immature, little crazy girl with scars.I get angry over small things and later, apologize for doing so. I am paradox, When I say I hate you and leave me alone, I actually mean I love you and hold me tight. When I say, I am fine and don't want anyone to talk with, I actually mean I am not okay and I want you to comfort me and make me feel better. I overthink tiny emotions, give so much importance to small things. I get emotional in tiny small things. I get happy with unexpected love message in middle of the day rather than big expensive gifts. I find happiness in small things that wont even matter to you at all. I trust easily. I get jealous easily. I don't wish to have temporary people in my life and I become very much serious and will irritate you with my love and care. You will get tired of being with a trouble like me. You will get exhausted and then leave me. I am a whole bunch of trouble and you wont be able to handle this mess. Never!

He: (with a smile) These are the things that made me fall for you ❤️ I am forever ready to handle this mess. -Aashima 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The unsent letter :)

Self Love ♥️

Eternal love