Long distance relationship ♥️

“Long distance relationship” 

A life with these miles between us is inexorable. This distance makes me feel gruesome, I feel like our relationship is the rain and that sky holds nothing but the promise of some more storms. The longer I am apart, the more these uncertainties fester and grow into legitimate crises.  

Sometimes, it gets immense and hard when all I want is a hand to hold on and an arm to lean on and then none of it comes which makes my world cold and empty. When I see nice romantic place, I wish you were here. When I see a romantic couple, I feel “How lucky they are”. 

I want to hug you whenever I feel blissful but I can just send stickers. I want to hold your hands but I can just leave voice messages on messenger. I want capture so many photographs with you but I can just screenshot our video call and admire you sleeping while talking. I want to pull your cheek and run my hand on your hair but I can just touch the screen and feel that cold empty glass. 

I miss being by your side and taking sip of tea from the same cup. I crave for your presence. I crave the way your nimble hand caress my face. I crave for your gentle eyes to meet my own. I crave for you. It becomes so hard to maintain the same enthusiasm and optimism for each other all the time with this distance.

But it doesn’t make us feel low. It rather bolster and strengthens our bond and make us love more because if we could love each other being so far, we could just create miracles when we will be together. 

Beyond this distance the love and care you give me, melt down my heart like a burning candle with your warmth of love. This distance makes our heart goes fonder. There might be not any physical connection between us but the emotional connection you have with me sets everything into places. The effort you put onto me is commendable. You hold onto me and never let me fall apart. You trust me and put that faith on me every time. 

We get busy with our work schedule and time difference but you take real effort to rearrange schedules and make time for me. You always make me as your priority and thats how you win my heart all the time. Petty insecurities and jealousy does crop up now and then on my heart, but it all ends as the sun goes down. It feels frustrating and exhausting but at the end of the day, I could not stop myself from appreciating the support you provide me, that delivers me this strength and motivation to deal with that frustration. 

I feel safe to unfold all my weaknesses with you as I value your transparency, loyalty and honesty towards our relationship. The power of your love brings hope, yet at times these miles brings pain and loneliness but I would happily walk onto this life no matter how roughness and hardness it consist. 

I will be yours forever, softly waiting when you wander, always there on your return. Not a single moment goes by, when I don’t adrift in your thoughts. When ever I tend to give up in our relationship, I hear your voice on my ear saying “It will be all right, I am right beside you.” 

You give me reason to fight with this distance. You provide me strength to fight this battle when I get impatient. Your love is so kind and I have put all my trust on your heart. 

With this distance, I have value our relationship more. I know that, It needs so much of love, trust, consistency, loyalty, respect and understanding to take this distance out of the relationship. And I am really proud of us. 
There might be thousand of miles between us but our heart is tied with no distance at all. Whenever I miss you, I just close my eyes and feel this air. The same air that comes with your touch and fragrance. We breathe the same air, we live under the same sky and important of all, our heart sync together every single time. 

It feels great to have someone, who knows you, understands you, complete you. When this happens, distance doesn’t really matter.

I am not afraid to travel seven seas, difficult roads and hills, or even this whole world to hold you in my arms. I am also not afraid to wait, I can wait all my life to that time when we will be together for eternity and beyond. Because, you are far yet so close. The only thing that trouble me are the thoughts of you by my side. I cant stop myself from imagining that day. Actually, I am eagerly waiting for it. 
The thoughts of seeing you feels like every ounce of my breath I take from my lungs floating into the air. The thoughts of holding your hand feels like you are untying all my knots and holding me for eternity. This is what loving you feels like. A story that I never want to end. The only reason that I cant bare to loose it- loose this thing that makes me feel so complete.  

I am counting days, hours, minutes, seconds to the day we will see each other. I cant wait for the day when you will be standing in-front of me, grinning like a joker staring at me with that glistening eyes with that happiness radiating towards me. 
My breaths will become softer with that gaze, melting into smile. It will be the moment our souls will make a bridge and that moment I will whisper, “we made it.”
You will then wrap your arms around my shoulders and pull me close, gently rubbing my arm. I will sunk into your warmth. It will feel home again and I wont ever let you go, never again. ♥️ 
                -Aashima 📝 


Comments

  1. This really defines your patience and hardships to create a pure love��

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. I am from New Jersey and my name is Nicole after contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or via Whatsapp on +2348104102662 then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you wonder how to be romantic in a long-distance relationship? Make sure you have time to talk or make them feel secure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The unsent letter :)

Self Love ♥️

Eternal love