Heartless

                           "    Heartless   "
You call me heartless,
but honey, Those who are heartless,
once cared too much!

That night when I waited for your call,
I was missing you and the fading love of ours made me feel dull!
You were busy ignoring me and finding new reasons to tell,
When I was flushed in tears and my face looked pale!

For all those tears you gave, I still tried to give you happiness,
But it was never enough and you left me in loneliness!
I always tried to change myself according to your wishes and need,
I left all my friends just because that made you feel insecure and I wanted to grow our love seed!

You call me heartless,
but honey, Those who are heartless,
once cared too much!

I always had to be okay with your "flirty messages" to someone else,
where as, I was decorating our love with fascinating fairy tales!
I was so much blind in your love that I even forgot my existence,
but you never even assured me that we will be together forever or any love sentences!

And now, suddenly you want me in your arms after breaking me into million of pieces,
I am so tired now to love you again and tie myself again into your laces!
You lost that loving me, long long time ago,
I am no more that sweet little one but now I am someone with more self esteem and ego!

You call me heartless,
but honey, Those who are heartless,
once cared too much!

You are now dying to be with me & wishing me to stay,
But I already hurt myself enough and you are the one who always betray!
Now please Leave me alone because the girl who loved you is no more,
she died long time ago and here is a girl who is busy loving herself than anyone anymore!

I went through a lot and was suffering very hard,
when You were busy searching for someone with more money and credit card!
I cant explain how much I died every single day waiting for this one msg of "please come back to me",
But, now when I finally get it, I no more want it so I replied with "I am over you, Let it be!"

You call me heartless,
but honey, Those who are heartless,
once cared too much!
                                       -Aashima 🌸

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The unsent letter :)

Self Love ♥️

Eternal love