Living for myself 😊

I have started living for myself. I no longer care if people support me, love me, judge me or hate me! because I know who I am and I know what I want with my life.I don't need anybody's approval to live my dreams! I dont want to get bounded by people rules of "You cant do this, You are a girl!" I want to show them what I am capable of.I am going to fly high without caring about storms on my way because I believe in myself. I believe that I will make it! Being a girl is not my weakness and one day I am going to prove this thing to people who never believed in me and my capabilities! I am going to get everything I dreamt of by putting all my dedication, effort and hardwork.I will prove them wrong that my dreams and goals are beyond their imagination. It wont matter even If I fail a couple of times. I will learn from those failure and then stand up again with more courage and try again with more enthusiasm! If I fall down 5 times,I will stand up 6th time again! The only person I need to stand by my side is myself and I got that so no obstacles will ever block my way to my goals!
-Aashima

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The unsent letter :)

Self Love ♥️

Eternal love