Dear future husband

Dear future husband,
  I dont know where are you now or what are you doing. Maybe you are struggling with your notes all over your bed and trying to concentrate on your exams. Maybe you are listening to your favorite metal song and banging your head in the air. Maybe you are helping your mom to cook food and annoying your little brother while playing video games. Maybe you are dating someone else and planning your future with her. Maybe you are enjoying your vacation with your friends. Maybe you are sleeping on your couch and thinking how boring life is! I really dont know what are you doing or where are you now! I dont know if we had already crossed each other on middle of the road somewhere or we are still a stranger

but I want to meet you soon so that I wont waste my feelings over temporary guy. I want to meet you soon and love you long. Maybe you are busy establishing your career and waiting for me the same way I am doing. But baby, Someday when we will be together as husband and wife, I will shower you with love. we will wake up besides each other and then the first thing I will see will be your sleeping face with your mouth wide open. I will unknowingly smile and then kiss on your forehead. I will have your hand over mine and then I will slowly take it off so that your sleep wont be disturbed. I will go and take a shower and then make a coffee with low sugar and then bring if for you then I will slowly come close to your face and then whisper "wake up baby, its late" then you will slowly open your eyes and see blurred image of mine smiling at you and my wet hair over your face and my fragrance over your body with a cup of coffee on the table. You will hug me tight with a big smile and then when I will try to wake you up with a kiss on your lips, You will pull me in your arms and then roll over my body and say "5 minutes more please"!

Then I will be struggling to get off you and give a angry look. You will still hold me tight and say "I want to spend my whole day like this"! I will giggle and then you will kiss my forehead. You will hold my hand and kiss them gently and say "Lets take a off today" I will stare at you and you will hold your ears and say "Sorry baba, I will wake up now".
You will hold the cup and then ask me to take a sip from it. After that we will share a cup coffee and I will pull you off the bed. You will get fresh and I will be in kitchen, preparing breakfast and then you will come slowly and then hug me from behind and then disturb me while making omelette. You will kiss me over my neck then you will ruin our breakfast. After that I will look at the time and ask you to get ready. But you insist to cook together.

We will then make breakfast together. We will create a mess in the kitchen and you will clean them up and then we will get ready for work. You will help me tie my shoelace as you know how clumsy I am on that and I will help you put on your tie. I will then secretly put a letter on your bag. You will drop me off and then go to your work. I will text you all the time like a clingy girlfriend with hundreds of "I love you messages" You will the  reply every single time "I love you more" with a heart ❤️ and kiss emojis 😘 ! You will read my letter that I had secretly put on your bag, You will text me long message with so many beautiful things in it!

I will come home late sometimes and you will be late sometimes but if I come first then I will cook your favorite dish and when you come back home after a tiring day, I will let your all tiredness go away with a warm hug. You will bring chocolates for me and I will keep them for our desert. We will then eat from same plate. After that I will put all that chocolates over my lips and you will ask, "Where is desert for me?" and then slowly I will come close to you and will serve you desert from my lips.  I will fill all my sweetness inside you with my love and warmth.

You will then carry me on your arms and then take me to the room. We will play soft romantic music and though you will be a terrible dancer, We will still dance together. You will ask me to keep my foot over yours and then I will be in your arms with your hand on my waist. I will feel butterflies inside my stomach and you will comfort me with your love! We will go to balcony and I will seat on your lap and look over the sky. You will tell me how your day was and I will fill your ears with all stupid things I did whole day. You will laugh and kiss me in between of the conversation. You will slowly arrange my hair that will be over my face due to the wind and then tuck it behind my ears. You will then pull my cheek and give a cheesy smile back. You will then sing a song for me and then compliment me on how beautiful I look. I will comment on how sexy you look shirtless and then you take off your shirt and put it on me. I will be not able to explain how good it feels to wear your oversized shirt as your smell runs through me and I inhale a deep breathe and then give a wink. You will take me to the bed carrying me on your arms and sing a lullaby till I fall asleep on your lap. You will kiss me on forehead and then let me sleep on bed and go to complete your work files. I will wake up in midnight and will find you on table with your face on tuck of files. I will put on a blanket over you and then sleep on the chair next to you while hugging you.
We will spend every day like its the first day of our love ❤️ Someday might be rough day too, you might feel low due to your work stuff or family thing but I will still hold your hand and understand you. I promise you that you wont have to ever face anything alone, you will always have me by your side. You will always have my support and back on every bad thing. You will always find me smiling and being happy with you. I wont ever leave you no matter how tough it will be.

Oneday I might get pregnant with your baby on my womb. We will celebrate that moment with love. You will have to tolerate my tantrums and late night cravings but end of the day I will still say sorry for being annoying and then love you more! You will get so many little surprises every day and I know you will always make me happy. We will have a small home filled with so many happiness and then grow old together.
-Your hopeless romantic future wife,
-Aashima

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The unsent letter :)

Self Love ♥️

Eternal love