Bright light I followed 😊

I was drowning! Drowning into deep sea of sadness and heartbreak. I was suffocating and trying to escape. I failed but I didnt stop trying. I felt like this is the end and I am never gonna get out. But then, I saw a light in a distant. That light gave me direction. I slowly hold myself and get out of that deep dark sea! I got injured, I got brushes, I got scared and I thought, I wont make it but then finally I was out. I was out of that darkness. I was finally on the way of bright light that showed me direction. I saw all the broken pieces of me scattered on the floor. I tried to fix them. I got hurt every time I pick them but finally I did. I fixed myself and headed towards light. Headed towards my destination. This time , more focused and happy. This time, more determined and blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The unsent letter :)

Self Love ♥️

Eternal love