He

                                   
If You ask me who was he, then I would say, 
He was the person who made me fall in love and also the same person who made me never do that again! 

He was like fireworks, 
His sparks glittered my world and took me up high. 
Burst out with all those colors and lightening, 
Amused me for a while 
And within seconds, disappeared. 
Burned me down and vanished in scattered clouds. 

He was like ocean, 
His calmness and softness touched my soul. 
Filled my heart with purity and sanity
With all that depth I could only see the surface 
and within seconds, his waves destroyed me. 
Drowned me inside that duskiness with no place to escape. 

He was like flower, 
His fragrance sedated me completely.
Touched my soul with those soft petals and hallucinated me with its beauty. 
and within seconds, his thrones brutally ran through my heart and absorbed all that love and trust I had. 
then filled all of them inside him and left me emptied and hollow. 

He was like soft music, 
His alluring voice ran through those empty spaces and soothed my soul. 
Made me listen to that sound with my eyes closed. 
and within seconds, he burst out like a disturbing music with harsh reality and woke me up. 
Destroyed all that calmness I had inside.

He was like candle, 
He lightened my world and took that obscurity away. 
Filled me with his warmth. 
And within seconds, he turned on his flames. 
Burned me down and turned my soul into ashes. 
His flames melted all his negativity onto my skin and filled me with permanent scars. 

He  was like sunlight, 
Alighted my eyes with his rays radiating towards my soul. 
Streaked my aura with hope and trust. 
And within seconds, faded in that sky and left me in black canvas. 
Took all my energy until I trembled and felt numb at the end. 

He was those beautiful bad things 
that I cherished all my life. 


-Aashima ✍️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The unsent letter :)

Self Love ♥️

Growing old with you ♥️