Crush 💗

Hello crush, 🙈
Do you remember the first day we met?
It was already 10:28 and I had to attend my class, sharp at 10:30! I was hastening to be on time but then I caught a glimpse of you.

And all of a sudden, Everything stood frozen. The scent of the air was different. And the ambience of the atmosphere was radiant. It was just like the idyllic dream I had pictured. My feet couldn't move and my eyes stayed locked in you while your eyes wandered around the crowd!

I felt my cheeks flushed hot, and my stomach was heavy. My heart pounded and clobbered in my throat threatening to break out. My eyes were glued in your face. I was startled and stared at you as if you were the last piece of Picasso. After a moment, You looked at me and I snapped my head away knowing that if I had stared for some more time, I would get lost in you.

My body numbed as your feet approached towards me and I silently inhaled and exhaled as I heard the sound of your footsteps growing closer. You stood in front of me and You were standing so close that the fragrance of your cologne hypnotized me into a  pleasant world. The aromatic scent of your body ran through my nose like a nitrous oxide which anesthetized me hard enough to feel anything around.

 I gathered all this courage and turned my face towards you as you said "hello"!

Your first "hello"! with that smile. It felt like I got drunk in your "hello" like a strong whiskey because that made me tipsy. It felt like liquid adrenaline was injected into my blood stream and I was sedated with your voice.

I recorded that "hello" in my subconscious mind and played it all over again. I was hallucinated by that "hello". I already planned our wedding with that "hello"! The best word I ever heard in my life was that "HELLO" 💗

And that smile! ohh! that smile!! That smile was very dangerous to my heart.
The tenderness of your smile melted all of me and left me tantalized and mesmerized. My heart started to somersault. The captivating smile of yours painted  a ray of sunshine all over my face. It was the most beautiful curve I had ever seen, Your smile. It was very contagious that made everything so beautiful and alive.

I could hear all those love songs playing in the background and I blushed in response. I felt lost. That smile made me weak enough to go on my knees.

Your dark brown eyes drown me into them without noticing how the outer world feels like. It had softness in them.

There was something so amusing at them that all I wanted was to stare them all my life without any disturbance or interruption. I wished to wrap you into my arms and never let you go.

I was so lost in you that I didn't notice your hands approaching me for a handshake.  I couldn't find my voice. I added all this courage inside me and I put my hand forward.
With that touch of yours hand on mine, My skin froze and my heart started beating erratically so hard that I thought it might pop out.

You snapped me from my imagination and asked me the way to classroom. The same class I was in. I was so happy inside but had to show like nothing happened. I was scared that you might hear my heart pounding so loud. I managed to appear very calm and We both marched towards our classroom.

We both were late on the very first class but it was all worth it, I spend exactly 8 minutes 20 second and 86 milliseconds with you that day! The most memorable day of my life.

You don't know how much I adore you and how much I want to tell you these feelings. I want to tell you all. Tell you how jealous I get when you talk or even smile with someone else. Tell you about those butterflies I feel inside my belly everytime I hear your name.
Tell you how your new photo on my screen is saved as wallpaper. Tell you everything about those crazy talk I do every night staring at your photos.

Tell you how I already thought about our imaginary wedding and imaginary wedding photoshoot. Tell you about how I stare at you hiding behind those walls.
Tell you about how my friends tease me with your name. Tell you every small thing that you do to hallucinate me without even knowing. You are not even aware of the joy you had given me ❤️

But for all that, I had to ask you out but my nerves are so bad it shook me with just the thought. As when it comes about showing my feelings, I am not the best at it. I dont think I am going to do anything about it. I am going to let it be. I am going to keep you as my dream person and not want the reality ruin anything. Dont think this as a sad thing.

Sometimes we are meant to meet someone who takes our breathe away but not get to be with that person. You are my crush and You are special. Maybe we wont ever end up together ever but as long as you exist in my world you make my heart race with no finishing line ❤️
                                                     #Aashima 📝

Comments

  1. Shit why did it end?
    I wanted to read more and more.
    " I already planned our wedding with that "hello"! " same pinch but for me it was an "HI "
    The end part of this writeup is just perfect. No seriously perfect. Maybe we won't end up together but these memories I am making are enough to make my heart race.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The unsent letter :)

Self Love ♥️

Eternal love