Valentine’s Week ♥️

valentine week: 

“Rose day” 
To my future valentine, 
Our love will be just like that beautiful rose, full of love, fragrance and purity.
Just like that rose, our love might get surrounded by many thrones and dark sides but I will accept all those thrones happily as I will be busy admiring the aroma of our love. 
Just like those petals hold those raindrops, I will hold all your tears and pain on my arms with same love and grace.

But on this day, I don’t want you to pluck those roses and give it to me, instead I want you to plant them with me and grow them together. Our relationship will be just as much strong as its base. I will be that flower pot and you will be that rose plant and we will be holding each other through every storms. 
Happy rose day 🌹

Yours, 
Future valentine, 
who already planted rose on her heart for you. 
                         -Aashima 📝

“Propose day”
To my future valentine, 
I wont spill those words over here and propose you on random fantasy. I will say those words when you will be actually standing in front of me with that eyes glued on mine and my fingers interlocked in yours. At that time, we wont need any words. We wont need this specific day. Our eyes will do the work along with our heartbeats. There will be an aura of love.
It wont be casual “I love you” that people say these days. It will be meaningful. It will be deep. There wont be any comma or full stop. There wont be any “We need a break” or “I need a space”. There wont be any “I am bored” or “I am seeing someone else”. 
And the day we finally say that word to each other, we will actually mean it. We will actually feel it. We will love each other to the galaxy and back. ♥️ 
Don’t rush, Just wait for me with patience. 

Yours, Future valentine, 
whose heart is filled with love thats ready to spill over you ♥️ 
                             -Aashima 📝

“Chocolate day” 
To my future valentine, 
You must be tired of waiting for me to give you chocolates. But don’t worry, when we will finally be together, you wont need any specific chocolate as I will fill your heart with all my sweetness that I am carrying inside my heart. You will get diabetes with all that sweetness I will pour in your life. I will unfold all your dark sides just like that wrapper of chocolate and eat all your sadness, filling you with taste of honesty, loyalty and love. Our love will be that kind of chocolate which wont ever taste bitter and no matter how much we eat it, it will still grow and never end. Note: This kind of chocolate is not available in market as it is manufactured by me on my heart. Just like eating lots of chocolate causes dental carries. Our relationship might get attacked by germs like people too but I will fight with every single person that tries to harm our relationship. My sweetness will run through your vein, filling your heart. ♥️ 
Just wait to get that chocolate. Be patience! 
Yours future valentine, 
who loves chocolate.  
                           -Aashima 📝

“teddy day” 
To my future valentine, 
I have always been fond of teddy and dolls. Almost 80% of my bed is occupied by them and its not because I like to decorate them on my room. Its because I love to have them around. Whenever I feel like hugging someone, I just hug them. They are a very good listener as well, trust me. And they don’t even complain on anything. So, when we be finally together, You will get a big fluffy teddy bear with big round eyes. That is me! 
I almost look like a teddy and I am all yours. My softness will melt all your tiredness and I will listen everything about your awful day. You can hug me and cry anytime you want to. You wont ever feel alone with this teddy on your side as I will always be there making funny faces and jumping around to make you smile even if I look like an idiot because all that matters is your smile. This teddy of yours, will give you enormous amount of happiness and love.  
Your future valentine, 
Who is waiting to give you this teddy. 
                               -Aashima 📝


“Promise day”
To my future valentine, 
Many broken promises are lied on the floor of my soul that I kept since long but the next person didn’t. But I don’t want that with you. I want our every promises to be true and forever. I am tired of temporary things. So, here I am promising you some forevers.
I wont promise you that you will always have a happy day but I promise to hold you tight and comfort you through those cold lonely nights, forever. I wont promise you that you wont feel hopeless but I promise you that I will always be your strength and stay there whenever you feel like crying, forever. I promise to love you, forever. I promise to hold that hand in every ups and downs, forever. I promise to guide you when future isn’t clear, forever. And in return, I just want a promise back from you. Promise me that you will hold me back on this lifelong journey with me together, forever and keep me safe in your arms, forever and ever. 

Yours future valentine’ 
Who is ready to make some forevers
-Aashima 📝

“hug day” 
To my future valentine, 
The hug are simple gesture but yet it soothe all stress and heaviness inside. I cant wait to get wrapped in your arms. Every day I will hug you and give you strength to work well and release all your tiredness at the end of the day.
My hugs will be a healer. They will be a medicine to your every bad days. When ever you feel down or upset I will sunk you into the warmth of my arms and make you feel cared and loved. When ever you feel like crying, I will hug you and cry along with you. I will squeeze you, not wanting the moment to end. I will hug you so tight that everything will get fixed again and with my warmth around you, I will make you smile in every cold depressing days. Those arms of mine will be soft, yet strong and I wont ever leave. That would be the love and support you will be waiting for. That hug wont be a normal hug, that will be our home. Somewhere we will feel safe and happy. 
Just be patience and you will get the best hug in this world. 
Yours future valentine,
Who is very good at hugging ♥️ 
                          -Aashima 📝

“Kiss day” 
To my future valentine, 
I don’t know how would be our our first kiss but if I had to picture it would be like this; 
You will lean a little lower as you know I am shorter than you and then your hand will be rested below my ears with your thumb caressing my cheek as I breathe heavily in nervousness. My fingers will run down your spine pulling you little closer with no space in between and you will hear my heart beating erratically. You will flash this sweetest smile and then kiss my forehead. 
I know it sounds so dramatic but I love forehead kisses. It makes me feel cared. It makes me feel safe. And there is this little secret you need to know. If we ever had a fight or I push you away, just hold my hands and kiss my forehead and hug me tight. That would be all I need to pull me back towards you. I will plant your face with kisses full of love and stick by your side like a sticky glue forever and ever. 
Yours future valentine, 
Who loves forehead kisses. 

                    -Aashima 📝

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The unsent letter :)

Self Love ♥️

Eternal love