I am here ๐ŸŒธ



when you feel hopeless, 
Just remember, I am here.

Don’t hold back those tears that are ready to fall, 
I know its pushing you down and you couldnt stand tall. 
You are keeping that pain and fear inside you that will tear you apart, 
Unload all those heaviness that you are carrying inside your heart. 

That fake smile of yours portraits how happy you are with that wine, 
but, only I can see that wet eyes and say, “No, you are not fine” 
You feel worthless inside with all that bad qualities you got, 
But why don’t you see that soft corner of yours that you never try to plot? 

I saw that diary under your pillow that said “I am not good enough” 
Why you don’t fight back for yourself when times get rough? 
Hold my hand and I will tell you,”you are not alone and you got me by your side”, 
You can show me all your bruises and pain that you perfectly hide. 

Believe in me, Just believe that I am here for you, 
You are not alone and I am by your side like that sticky glue. 
I will heal those wounds which are deeply rooted, 
Let that nightmares go out of your life which are so much polluted. 

Don’t care about the world beside you who always point finger on your capabilities, 
I know your arms are heavy with family’s expectations and responsibilities. 
Don’t let your dreams die just because of the question, “what will society think?” 
You are owner of your life and write your fate with that permanent ink. 

Believe in yourself and everything will stay in their places again, 
You wont have to stare at those dark clouds and cry when it rain. 
Never let other judgements and opinion destroy your inner self, 
I am placing my hand towards you to mend and help. 

When you feel hopeless, 
Just remember, I am here. 
                                      - Aashima




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The unsent letter :)

Self Love ♥️

Eternal love