It was winter 🖌

It was winter, when You brought happiness in that cold heart of mine, 
I was an immature and stubborn kid who was trying to grow and shine.
Many years of friendship and trust was very high, 
You told me “I really love you” with a long sigh. 

I was unsure about my feelings but you filled those gaps between my finger. 
You listened to my worst songs and still said “Hello, my favorite singer..” 
I started falling, falling for all those silly things you did, 
After a long time, I finally confessed “Now, You are mine so you cant get rid”.

We held each others’ hand and started that long journey of ours, 
Spending every single moment with love and talked for hours and hours. 
I was probably the happiest girl alive in that love world I created, 
I started showing all those dark side of mine and you know how much I trusted? 

I imagined all my future of us being together and many more that were piled, 
Oh honey, did you forgot how we decided the name of our future child? 
All those crazy things made sense with you by my side,
But I couldnt see that dark soul of yours that you tried to hide. 

Everytime you felt sad, My eyes were the one to get wet, 
You have a bad memory honey, so maybe “I was your girlfriend” you forget. 
My happiness was all yours and your sadness was all mine, 
I wrote thousand of poems but you couldn’t feel it and rhyme. 

Suddenly you texted “I want a separation” without my consent, 
“I am with someone else and she lives with me on my apartment” 
I couldn’t breathe and died that moment but you left, 
I tried a lot to hate you on those sleepless night I had when you peacefully slept. 

Everyone asked me “How is everything between you two?” 
I was broken and distorted and replied with a smile which had no clue. 
Every single day I blamed myself, drenched in tears and then rested, 
But all thanks to you honey, you are the first and last poison I ever tasted! 

I never blamed you nor I will for breaking me down and making me this way, 
but I just want to ask “What was my mistake and why I was the one to pay?” 
Days passed, months passed, but your memories never not pass away. 
And then someone finally entered in my life as a sweet hope of a ray. 

That someone was my inner self who made me stronger than ever, 
The only person that will be with me every single time, together and forever. 
I realized my self worth all because of what I went through, 
Thanks for being that fake person who never stayed true! 

You will always hold that special part in my heart and life, 
Though you slit my soul apart with that sweet sharp knife. 
You never understood the pain I had in my heart and my mind
because you went away and I was the one who was left behind. 

I was the one who was left behind. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The unsent letter :)

Self Love ♥️

Eternal love