You won’t see me fall!


I know people, 
my goals are up high and tall ! 
You might see me struggle, 
but you won’t see me fall ! 

Everyday I fight this battle,
between being strong and then getting weak! 
but I start a new day with, 
my motivation and walk towards the peak! 

There are thousands and thousands, 
of bumps on my way! 
but no matter how hard it gets, 
I will make everyone proud and slay! 

People will always try and try, 
to keep me down! 
but they don’t know how strong I am, 
that I will never let myself breakdown! 

To every single person,
who once said, “You can’t do it”! 
I will give my best to prove them wrong, 
and one day they will definitely admit! 

I don’t care how many people, 
doubt on my talks and words! 
Unless I got my back, 
with positivity and wings like those birds! 

No, I am not afraid at all, 
Not afraid to fail ! 
Because I strongly believe that, 
I can make it happen and then prevail ! 

Sometimes, I question myself,
“why I even started?” 
but then it shows me vision, 
and that makes me feel light hearted ! 

I know my imagination is filled, 
with imaginary dreams and hopes! 
but one day you all will see me, 
Climbing up to my dreams on those ropes! 

I know people, 
my goals are up high and tall ! 
You might see me struggle, 
but you won’t see me fall ! 
                               -Aashima 🖌📝





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The unsent letter :)

Self Love ♥️

Eternal love